- A Versatile remedy for so many diseases.
- Like Blood pressure, Nervous tension, Diabetes, Headache, Hypertension, Backache, Hyperacidity Specific and common physical weakness and constipation, if taken orally.
- Topical use on the head makes the hair to grow Lengthly, Strong, Silky, Brightand Beautiful.
- A natural treatment for Dandruff and Hair Falling.
- You can also apply black seed oil directly onto any inflamed, injured or irritated area like Joints, Chest area (coughs, colds, flu, congestion etc.)
- Acne, Cuts, Arthritis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Wounds etc.
Black Seed Oil
How to use:
Start On A Low Dose From a few drops to ½ tsp 1 x per day for 2-7 days then ½ tsp 2 x per day for 2 -7 days build up to 3 tsp per day Children & Infants: Children 11 and under should take half the adult dosage. Children under 5 should only be given drops to begin with. (Strong is not recommended to begin with). This Should Not Be Taken During Pregnancy